AuthorMessage
Crimson

PostSubject: Application   Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Part 1 - General Information

1. Name & Age:John 17
2. Location & Timezone:Georgia, EST
3. Weekly Availability:Monday-Friday after 5:00 P.M Saturday and Sunday anytime

4. Aeria Forum Name: Dlore42
5. Character Name: (Not Applicable until release) Wanting Crimson or (something)Reaper
6. Battle/Life Class Levels: (Not Applicable until release) Warrior/Blacksmith or Cleric/Chef

-----

Part 2 - Gaming

1. What role do you typically like to play in MMOs (DPS, Healer, Support, Tank, etc), and why? I enjoy either Tank or Healer as I truly can't play a DPS/Mage.

2. What are your thoughts on PvP? PvP is fun, to an extent, but I usually don't bother with it unless asked.

3. Tell us about your prior MMO experiences. I have previously played Grand Fantasia and Eden Eternal until I lost Internet service and decided to stop for a bit. In Grand Fantasia I was a Hunter Class (thereby learning I CANNOT DPS), and in Eden Eternal I played whatever class the current group I was with needed.

4. Are you able to use Ventrilo and do you have a working mic? I cannot use Ventrilo as I have no mic.

5. Do you consider yourself a casual or hardcore gamer, and why? Depends on the game, if I like it I can play for hours, if I don't very casual.

-----

Part 3 - Conclusion

1. What do you enjoy most about MMOs? I enjoy interacting with people worldwide the most when playing MMOs.

2. What are your expectations of us? Why do you belong in Skylark? My expectations? Nonexistent, just be a fun group. As to why I belong, I'm willing to do what's necessary to help the guild.

3. Is there anything else you'd like us to know about you? Not at the moment.

4. Were you referred here by anyone? If so who? No reference, unless you count the LO forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arlus
Clam Lider

PostSubject: Re: Application   Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Welcome! I must say however while having a mic is not required we ask that everyone have ventrilo installed for special occasions such as guild events or in-game events where coordination/teamwork is needed. Instant voice communication is much more efficient when relaying information. Your ventrilo information has been sent to you via private message. You are also encouraged to create an introductory topic. Hope you enjoy your time here~
Back to top Go down
http://skylark.omgforum.net

Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Utilities :: Applications :: Accepted-
Jump to: